*Cancel anytime. Protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. Subscription includes unlimited access to every workshop (25+), streaming video (100+), WIF library, and digital subscriptions to Handwoven, Little Looms, Spin Off, and PieceWork. View all subscription options.
If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/color-in-weaving-video-download (this is a streaming only video).
You’ll love this if:
- You have an undeniable passion for color in your weaving.
- You want to learn how structure, sett, and yarn size affect our perception of color in the cloth.
- You’re ready to break out of your personal color rut.
Order Color in Weaving to:
- Learn how to use simple tools to identify value and contrast, as well as how to choose the best color combinations.
- Watch and learn to anticipate how color combinations will work so you can get the effect you want in your next project.
- Discover which colors will most effectively sell your handwoven products.
About the Author:
At 9 years old, Deb Essen watched a weaver perform “magic” on a loom for the first time. Enticed by that memory, she finally took her first weaving class in 1993, and she’s been exploring weaving ever since. In 2004, Deb achieved the Certificate of Excellence in Handweaving, Level 1 from the Handweavers Guild of America. In addition to running her business, dje handwovens, creating and designing kits for handweavers, Deb teaches at conferences and guilds, nationally and internationally.