If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/life-after-warping?variant=29317806161954 (this is a streaming only video).
In Life After Warping Liz Gipson believes that weaving should be a fun and easy process for everyone. You'll learn about the proper tools to use, how to transition colors smoothly, and what to do if you bust a warp thread. These tips and techniques will have you weaving all kinds of projects from towels to garments.
You'll Love This Weaving Video If:
- You want to learn how to make cloth for a variety of projects
- You want to know which weaving tools to use
- You want your weaving to be a fun and easy experience
In Life After Warping You'll Learn:
- How to select the right tools for your project
- How to overcome problems with tension or broken warp threads
- Techniques for wet finishing
A Word From the Author:
"To make good cloth you just have to weave a lot of cloth. I personally have made every mistake and continue to make every mistake there is to make when it comes to weaving cloth. We can't know how to weave well if we haven't first discovered what not so well looks like." — Liz Gipson
About the Author:
Liz Gipson is the founder of Yarnworker as well as the author of Weaving Made Easy, and Slots and Holes. Liz is the former Managing Editor of Handwoven and SpinOff magazines. She delights in simple weaves with fancy finishes and enjoys practicing her craft from her home in Fort Collins, Colorado.