If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/knitting-lithuanian-socks-hd-video-download (this is a streaming only video).
In Knitting Lithuanian Socks Part 1, you'll learn about the rich history of Lithuania and how it's knitting culture has been translated into contemporary culture.
You'll Love This Knitting Video If:
- You enjoy learning about new cultures and techniques
- You want to try knitting a variety of motifs
- You like socks with bright color and pattern
In Knitting Lithuanian Socks You'll Learn:
- How Lithuania played a role in Fair Isle knitting
- How to knit three different socks
- Various heel shaping techniques
A Word From the Author:
"I'm part Lithuanian, so I've been interested in Lithuania my whole life. I grew up hearing about Lithuania when it was part of the Soviet Union, but my grandmother never admitted that it was part of the USSR, it was always a separate country to us." — Donna Druchunas
About the Author:
Donna Druchunas has shared her knitting knowledge through books, magazines, and videos after exploring traditional knitting from the Arctic to Eastern and Western Europe, and beyond. Donna enjoys teaching across the U.S and Europe, but her home is in Colorado.