If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/get-more-spun-spinning-for-sale-video-download?variant=29317894504482 (this is a streaming only video).
Join handspinning expert Abby Franquemont and delve into the pros and cons of turning your hobby into a small business. Maybe someone has suggested you should sell your yarn or has requested to buy it themselves. In this video tutorial, you’ll explore questions such as, “How can I get started selling my handspun yarn?” “How do price it appropriately?” “What kind of equipment do I need?” “What niche should I fill in the market?” and so much more. It’s exciting to consider the possibility of turning your hobby into a profitable business. With Abby’s experience in the fiber industry and straightforward teaching methods, you’ll be on your way to making your handspinning hobby support itself!
You’ll love this spinning video if you:
- You’ve considered creating a handspinning business but don’t know where to start
- Other people have encouraged you to sell your handspun yarn
- You’d like to make your spinning hobby support itself
- You have a great idea on how to fill a specific niche in the fiber market
In Get More Spun: Spinning For Sale, you’ll learn:
- Abby’s insider tips on the fiber industry
- How to consider the pros and cons of creating a small handspinning business
- How to appropriately price your products
- Tips on examining the marketing and determining your niche
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Abby Franquemont was raised in the United States and the Andes, where she was taught to spin on a spindle at the age of five. She has been spinning, knitting, weaving, and crocheting, for more than thirty years. She is a fiber artist, teacher, technical editor, and writer whose work has appeared in Spin-Off, Spindlicity, and Twist Collective. Her book, Respect the Spindle (Interweave, 2009), continues to be a popular resource for new and experienced spinners alike.