If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/felt-it-gnome-ornaments-download
In Felt It: Gnome Ornaments, Handwoven editor emerita and fiber enthusiast Anita Osterhaug walks you through the process of needle-felting these whimsical and wooly creatures from start to finish. In this video, Anita uses bits of colorful wool, basic needle-felting supplies, and a needle and thread to create these festive denizens of the magical forest. These gnomes make adorable home decorations, Christmas tree ornaments, gift decorations, toys, or gifts. They’re so fun and easy to make you’ll want to create an entire gnome village for your home.
Run Time: 01:22:00
You’ll Love This Spinning Video If:
- You’re a gnome fan!
- You want to find a new way to use your fiber stash
- You enjoy needle felting
- You want to create three-dimensional wool designs
In Felt It: Gnome Ornaments You’ll Learn:
- How to choose the best wools for this project
- Tips and techniques for needle felting
- How to shape and assemble the gnomes
- How to finish these festive ornaments