Fiber goes bling! In Fabulous Felted Jewelry, master felter Sharon Costello shows how you can turn fiber into jewelry to suit your every outfit and mood. It's quick, it's easy, and it's a great way to use those odds and ends of fiber that are just too nice to waste. Just take wool, water, and a bit of soap, and accessorize!
You'll love this video if you:
- Want to accessorize your wardrobe with your own creations
- Like fiber projects that are quick, easy, and fun
- Are looking for great new ways to use your fiber stash
In Fabulous Felted Jewelry, you'll learn:
- How to choose materials for felted jewelry
- How to design different shapes and styles of felted beads
- How to felt your own cord for your beads and baubles
About the Expert:
Sharon Costello, of New York, started felting over thirty years ago and is still discovering new applications for this magical craft. She shares her passion and skill for traditional (wet) felting and needle-felting techniques in workshops that she teaches throughout the United States and Canada, as well as through her numerous videos.