If you'd like to download this video, please visit https://shop.longthreadmedia.com/products/felt-it-make-a-sleeping-fox-video-download?variant=29317877923874
In Felt It: Make a Sleeping Fox, learn how to needle felt your own adorable woodland creature! Melissa and Jennifer VanSant of Going Gnome will guide you through step by step everything you need to get started needle felting. Learn the specific needle felting materials you’ll need, how to shape the body, head and tail, and how to achieve the level of hardness and texture you need in a 3D felted wool piece. Learn how to make details such as feet, eyes, and ears that make all the difference. Your finished fox will not only be irresistibly cute but sturdy enough to withstand little and big hands playing with him.
Once you’ve finished felting your fox, check out the VanSants’ other video workshops for garden gnomes, baby owls, and more.
You’ll love this needle felting video if you:
- Would like to pursue an easy, inexpensive craft
- Love woodland creatures
- Want to try a low-commitment, fun needle felting project
In Felt It: Make a Sleeping Fox you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the best needle felting materials and colors
- Use felting needles safely and effectively
- Shape wool into 3D forms
- Attach pieces seamlessly
- Add details like feet, eyes, and ears
- Achieve hardness and durability in your felted figure
Techniques Demonstrated in Video:
- Basic needle felting skills
- Using felting needles for shaping and fine detail
- Covering undyed wool with color
- Using multiple felting needles at once
- Needle felting troubleshooting tips
About the Experts:
Melissa and Jennifer VanSant are sisters living in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. They own and operate Off the Beaded Path, a bead store, and Going Gnome, a needle felting company. They are constantly pushing the boundaries of needle felting, and recently completed a 6 foot long pink and purple dragon. All of their kits and needle felted figures are proudly made in the USA.